TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
Welcome to the registration to TheGSWS's ("us", "we") website and its related services. You may access many areas of our website with registering your details with us. Certain areas are only open to you if you register and have deemed rights provided by Society. The terms and conditions which govern material you may submitted to us and your use of the www.thegsws.in website (including all 'TheGSWS' branded microsites and any email bulletins) are governed by our general "Terms and Conditions of Usage". These Terms and Conditions of Registration are in addition to the general Terms and Conditions of Usage.
- 1. Registration
- 1.1 By registering here and creating your "TheGSWS.in Profile", you can access different services that are offered by us. If a service you wish to subscribe to has additional terms and conditions, you will be asked to accept these separately.
- 1.2 You agree that:
- (1) you will keep your username and password safe, and won't share them with anyone.
- (2) you will not pass yourself off as someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
- 2. Term
- 2.1 If you breach these or any of our other terms and conditions we reserve the right to close your account, if we do so, we may close all accounts you have open in your name.
- 2.2 To deactivate your account please contact our customer services department; their details can be found under "contact us" on TheGSWS.Com
- 3. Administration
- 3.1 You can update your personal details (including your account and preferences) by accessing your account at your TheGSWS.in Profile page and making any necessary changes; this will update your details across all services that you have.
- 4. Data
- 5. General
- 5.1 No waiver by us of any breach of these terms shall constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach and we shall not be affected by any delay, failure or omission to enforce or express forbearance granted in respect of any of your obligations.
- 5.2 The rights and remedies of is under these terms are independent, cumulative and without prejudice to its rights under the law.
- 5.3 These terms are not intended to create and shall not create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of any Act under the Law.
- 5.4 These terms and/or your use of the website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and the Indian Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise.
Create a New User
Use the form below to create a new user for your existing account.
- Password Requirements: To be a minimum of 6 characters in length.